- Category: Info
- Hits: 1961
Feel free to link to LaLunaRossa and The Sims using the below graphics. Please have a look to below recommendations:
- It is highly recommended to copy the banner / button of your choice to your own web site and avoid in this way future broken images
- I recommend that you link to our home page: http://www.lalunarossa-sims.org/
- Feel free to link to other pages as well but please keep in mind that deeper level links may be moved or removed in the future, resulting to broken links. Though I try to avoid such changes, sometimes it is just necessary and cannot be avoided
Older logos but can still be used if you prefer
My sincere thanks to all Sims friends who link to us and/or include us to their updates!
- Category: Info
- Hits: 1029
Free Sims tools:
- SimPE: Biggest thanks to Quaxi for creating SimPE and making Sims 2 objects recolors and meshing possible afterall. Additional credits: Numenor, RGiles and JWoods for their priceless contribution!
- TSR Workshop: This is a tool to create new custom content for the Sims 3 and the Sims 4, like new patterns, meshes, hair, clothing, etc. Credits: The Sims Resource team!
- CEP: Sims 2 objects' recolors require Numenor's CEP in order to work in your game. You can download the current version from Numenor's thread at MTS2. Credits: Numenor, RGiles, Quaxi
- TS2 Homecrafter Plus: A powerful tool that lets you create unique design elements that you can use to personalize your environments in The Sims 2. Credits: EA team
- Create a Pattern: The official pattern tool for The Sims 3. Credits: EA team
- Color Magic: This tool makes the Sims 4 objects recolors possible
- S4PE: The Sims 4 package editor
- Sims 4 Studio: Great tool both for Sims 4 recolors and new meshes
- WallEz: A tool to create walls and floors for The Sims 4
Other free tools and useful links:
- Spiral Graphics: A great site with a fabulous collection of high quality textures and some quite useful programs for the creators, such us the Wood Workshop, a free seamless texture editor that specializes in the creation of seamless wood textures. I will add ... not only! The raw stone floor tiles have also been created with this program, at least the "seamless" part, the rest was taken care by image editor -:)
- You can find a small collection of various sites offering textures and/or tutorials for creating your own ones at this thread.
Image editors and 3D programs I use:
- MilkShape 3D: A great and rather easy-to-learn, low-polygon modeler! It's not a free program but it's affordable and has a one month trial period, plenty of time to see if it suits your needs! Thanks to WesHowe for developing the Sims 2 plugins for Milkshape (and now the Sims 3 plugins!)
- Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2: My latest image editor which I love it! It's not a free program but offers a one month trial period. Before this, I used to work with Paint Shop Pro 9.
- Unlead GIF Animator 5: Great tool for easily creating fast-loading animations. It seems that this program is discontinued and it's not compatible with Windows Vista. Hmmm.... I do use it on my Vista PC for creating the various .gif files you see to my site, lol.
- Media one: I use this for creating photo projects, such as slide shows and digital scrapbooks (like the scrapbook template I have created for my updates). Not free but you can download a trial version
My apologies if I forget to mention someone/something!
If you think that there is something I should mention, please use the "Contact us" link to let me know. Thank you.
- Category: Info
- Hits: 2499
Most browsers can be set up to deal with cookies. You may modify your browser preference to provide you with choices relating to cookies. You have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, certain functions and conveniences may not work properly and you may be unable to use services that require registration, or you will have to re-register each time you visit the site. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the “Help” section of the toolbar.
LaLunaRossa and The Sims uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads. These companies may use information (NOT including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Changes may be made to this policy as required. In such a case, a relevant alert will be displayed on site.
Feel free to use the Contact form in case of any inquiries.
- Category: Info
- Hits: 949
- LaLunaRossa & The Sims offers a variety of downloads for he Sims 2.
- To search this site's downloads, start with sims2.
- When an object requires a custom mesh there is a respective link next to the requirements. Make sure you download the required mesh/meshes or the recolors will not show up in your game. You only need to download the mesh(es) for the same item/set once!
- While modding and sharing are common practices in the Simmers world, you should always take into account the potential risks that may derive from importing custom content in your game. It's the Simmers' choice to use / install custom content or not. It's the Simmers' responsibility to safeguard their property (PC and/or game). Therefore, although all the creations are tested before sharing and they do work properly in the game, LaLunaRossa & The Sims cannot accept any responsibility for any damage or problem deriving from installing custom content in your game. You should download/use all files downloaded from this or any other site on your own risk.
- Consider it a good practice to remove all mods and custom content before updating your game.
- Creations uploaded here should not be re-distributed in any form, individually or included in lots, unless you have the written permission of the creator. As for the meshes:
- Sims 2 - Feel free to recolor and upload/share your recolors wherever you choose but you should re-direct your downloaders at www.lalunarossa-sims.org for the mesh files.