- Although we offer our creations for free (and will continue to), having the site and keeping it running is not free. Certain fees apply for domain name, webspace, bandwidth, etc. Donations is a way to support the running costs in order for us to continue offering free custom content to the community.
Do I have to register in order to download?
- All you have to do is click on the "Download" link! Registration is no longer required!
Do I have to be a Premium Member in order to able to download?
- The answer is no. Our downloads are available to all!
The objects I downloaded do not show up in my game. What is the problem?
- Make sure you have the CEP installed.
- Make sure you copied the downloaded files to the downloads folder. If you have only the base game, the files should be copied directly to the downloads folder, not in subfolders.
- Check the requirements to see if you have everything needed (EPs, SPs, Meshes).
- If problem persists please use our Downloads Help and Comments forum to let us know what the problem is or contact us.
Why I cannot post?
- You have to register and login in order to be able to post.
- As a newly registered member your post should be validated by a forum moderator before it becomes public.
This is done only to safeguard our members from any spammers that may manage to get through the security system.
Posts from Premium Members do not require any validation but of course rules apply.
How can I register?
- Click on the register link and fill in your preferred username, password and a valid email address. An activation link will be sent to your email automatically. When you receive the email, click on the respective link (or copy it to your browser) and your account will be activated. You can login right after the self-activation of your account!
- Check your junk folder as well for the activation email!
Is it free?
- Yes, registration is free and our downloads as well!
I cannot register! Help!
- Can it be that you registered before using the same email address? If yes, then you should try to activate your previous account. If you have forgotten your password you should use the "I forgot my password" link and follow the instructions to get a new one.
- Getting a message similar to "invalid email address" although you do have a valid one? Please contact us explaining what the problem is and we will do our best to solve this problem.
It seems that I haven’t received my activation email, what shall I do?
I have an active account but I do not remember my password. Can you email it to me?
- We cannot because we do not have it. You should use the I forgot my password link and follow the instructions to get a new one.
- You can then login using the new temporary password that will be emailed to you and change it with one of your liking from your profile.
- Keep in mind that passwords should not be "easy to guess"!
Why I cannot send a PM (Personal Message)?
- More or less as above, PMs are disabled for newly registered users.
I have a Sims Fansite. Can I advertise here?
- Yes, you are welcome to advertise your site(s) and keep us updated at the designated area as long as it/they do(es) not contain unrestricted "adults" material.
- If you have any doubt, you may contact us in advance.
- You may “bump” your thread every 10 days if you see that it has gone way down to the threads list but still you don’t have an update for us.
I’d rather see the newer posts first, can I change this?
- Yes, under User Control Panel/Board Preferences/Edit Display Options you can change the order of threads and topics (ascending, descending, etc.)